Sunday, April 26, 2009

A long W.A.I.T

After being tied up with a tsunami rush of work, I finally have more time to sit down in front of my computer to start on my script...

I've tons of scripts but most of them are really just for shorts.. experimental shorts which is more towards the artistic sense of the filming culture. Most of which are just works. But Im not working... Im living... after finishing my previous short film script "Murder at first sight" which is still very naked in a sense of writers... Im starting on a much valued script. a full feature....

Im still in the plotting and planning phase but all I can tell you is that, its Going to be explosive... Its going to be very biase towards martial arts base but I'm not going to forget about a strong story line. I've been evaluating the character bondings and their characteristics for the past couple of days now. I will not make it into just another "just promises" script......... so.. il carry on writing and be sure to know, its going to be "THE FILM"

No comments:

Post a Comment