Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I know, I know, the shoot was wrap on Sunday but took me 3 days to blog it here... but i was totally KO on monday... was suppose to head to the gym to torture my body but couldn't even feel my muscles.. so I choose not to take the risk... and I've promised someone I will not go by picking up the key... lol. And Tue was all work for me with Media Corp latest tv drama, Friends Forever... Guess what... its all stunt acting and I had to fly through a plywood wall, getting thrown all over the place further exhausting my muscles.. and today, I went to the gym to punish myself further before the evening shoot with media corp... I thought what the hell, since I don't get much rest... why not just push it further and get the rest for the weekends... lol

anyways, Ramly At War is the most enjoyable set i've done as all the crew are harmonious and working together in a very close manner... every1's doing their job and caring is all around.... I love you guys.. .thanks for the wonderful experience... and Thanks Virginia for Oiling me throughout the who fight scene :)

Most of all, Everyone came to make this film work out of passion and friendship... a bond is made and through this film, we saw who loves this field sincerely..... The Crew were Brilliant doing their jobs with excellence and skills.....And the actors were fantastic, especially Low Angle Crews who offered their talents and skills to make this film a Blockbuster.....The Extras were fabulous... they did their part with enthusiasm... and the Bikes were awesome......

Terry and I had the 1st fight on Sat Morning

Terry is a capoeira Sensei

Charlene's getting ready to be a hot sexy biker chic

WHOAAAAAA!!!!!! USD150,000 Original Chopper

Charlene and I ready for the fight

Evil presence is at Large

One of our Producer, Juria

Deckster taking a quicky

Hong and Terry taking a peek at the previously choreographed fights

Everyone was very close and enjoying the shoot

Joe's having fun on a Harley Davidson

Make way for the king on the bike

Milah's very versatile and offering her talents to get everything in order

No comments:

Post a Comment