Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ramly At War 1st Day shoot

The 1st day Shoot for Ramly At War...... ops.. back dated blog... lol... cause i was pretty bz right after the 1st day so i had it on my desktop and only realized that i've not blog about it... anyways, its the 1st day and everything was running smoothly with all the crew on time and the phyton in the cabinet and the 2 monkeys behind the garage... yes.. a huge phyton.... anyways... Its a very promising sign that its going to be a great Film.

Well, I had a little chat with the owner and found out that he is a homie of mine... Borneon.. that explain why the phyton was there.. I almost wanted to keep a iguana till my sis told me to sleep with it at the porch if i bought it :P

anyways, they didn't shoot me 1st as my scene is mostly required when its dark. We had a Harley shoot and then more Harley came and EVEN MORE came and I started Drooling over the bikes... hahaha... but then again, there was couple of them already in the garage with one of our local celebrity, Awie's Devil Red Harley sat beautifully waiting to be customized.

I was snapping frenzy once I arrived with Pugal and Lily. My SLR was not even given the opportunity to rest a wee bit... hahaha... I was yet again amazed by Juliane's skills to create special effects with her makeup sets when she did a really realistic scar wounds for the scene and gosh, that is y i believe in her in the 1st place...

the night went on and Alif who plays the Begger arrives with Jojo, a long lost friend of mine... hahaha... well, she is always on facebook but somehow, all her postings never appear on my wall.... anyways... we finish off my scenes with Sally and Huey and the Whole bunch of Harleys... gosh, so have to watch this scene man... awesome... that is what makes this film a fab.. can't tell ya... just wait for it and watch it and you will know what i mean...

anyhow... one of the most interesting scene for the night was the begger scene.. hahaha.... Juliane can't stop laughing.. and I had a hard time playing the role as I have to hold back my laughts... Alif was fabulous that nite making the scene really fantastic :) wrap around 4am :)

Juliane Setting up the scene

An Action ----- Silent on the set with every1 watching the rider making his moves

Setting up a wig on the Pristest

Combing the wig is quite a hassle

Our Makeup artists hard at work

Tools of trade

Script rehearsal for the last time before the shoot

Our 100 Plus Brand Ambassador

Getting makeup on me

And total difference till the last makeup artist couldn't recognize me :P

A new Friendship is born

I just found out that Milah was trying to get the colors underneath the nails

Getting my bandana tied to show my loyalty to Waja Warriors

I don't smoke, but i play with Zippo.... In real life as well :P

Flexing to get the veins out

Getting a scolding from the God-Father

Harley..... Harley... Harley... Davidson...

Don't u just wanna get a hand on this bike... gosh... drool over the chooper man....

Danny and Huey getting ready to drive the 70's Merc

high rider

Gosh... and the fight scene is 100X more bikes that the night

Every1's hard at work to make this film a success



Milah seems to be having fun cutting up the poor fellow

Lily the makeup artist playing a part in the film ??

No comments:

Post a Comment