Wednesday, August 26, 2009

At competitive State

26 Aug 2009

After only a week of changing my program to the Mass Attack, I've gain a very visible Quality Lean Mass around my arms and chest with a very chisel Abs packed with veins... of course, non of this would work without proper dieting...

Im still experimenting on my latest program and if it works, i need to know if its hazardous to health... but overall, not too bad cause its only less than a week.
__________________________________________________________

what do I eat... hahaha.... well

Oatmeal in Skim milk with raisins and dates for breakfast
pasta in olive oil, black pepper and tabasco sauce with green pepper and eggs for lunch
Oatmeal in Skim milk with raisins and dates for dinner

Apples / almonds / dates for snacks
__________________________________________________________

What Protein am I taking?

Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Whey @ Pre-workout
Horleys Awesome Mass @ Post-workout
BSN Syntha 6 @ Nite supplementations
__________________________________________________________

Other Supplements

Gaspari SuperPump 250
___________________________________________________________

But guys, please don't try that all cause I'm just lucky that my body can adapt to all those stated above... someone i know tried it and they are experiencing really bad nose bleeding other symptoms. At time, I can feel the drive inside of me, pumping so hard that I can't even breath or think right when im trying out new dosage so I know the limitations... once I almost fainted at One Utama... hahahaha..... so please... please.... please... know ur limits and don't be a crazy lunatic like me..... Everyone's body adapt to em differently... ask ur personal doc for advice....

Right after a Ultra-Heavy-Extreme Biceps and Chest Routine

Just finish a series of Abs exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment