Saturday, August 1, 2009

Leading Blurred

My 1st main lead role was with the UCSI students who got me to play a psycho for their final film assignment. During the same time, i was playing as an extra for another group of UCSI students on the same project :P hahaha... well, it was fun to play both the hunter and the victim. furthermore, my main lead role requires me to play 3 characters because he has tri-personalities. well, all in all, i was playing 4 characters in one shot :P hahaha... talk bout challenge as a 1st time main lead actor.... well, i watched it twice and i think, i still need room for improvements and im going to study on my weaknesses and try to improve myself.

thanks Catherine to select me for the role and Pei Khee for giving me my 1st opportunity to die on screen :P hahaha...

confused to see my own reflection in the washroom

Yeah.... hmmm.... something is wrong with me when i start talking to myself :P

Strangling someone is not an easy task... hope i look murderous

Hmmm... do i look psychotic??

answering the door to an unexpected visitor.... McD

Plotting on yet another murder



geesh... im getting a hang on these murder thingy :P

Playing the driver who was killed for being late

No comments:

Post a Comment