Monday, January 11, 2010

Scars Behind the Scene.....

Not much but it's a start :P hey.. i've limited budget lah :) believe me, its a good cam
Sony Handycam DCR-SX40


Our professional Make-up artist having fun pouring blood on the actors :P
From Left (Ping Khoo, Cat Ching, Rainie, Bong)

Getting the actors to get into the mood of the scene.. very crucial to filmmaking.
From Left (Bong, Ping Khoo, Jojo Lyons, Howard Law, King Wu)

Actors in characters... i just love the wardrobe :) Thanks Ping Khoo
From Left (Joseph Lee, Zahir Danial,Terry Saw, Jojo Lyons, Howard Law)

I think I'll lay off the blood for my next film... hahaha.... i was caught snorting on the blood, forgetting its not my mucus ... was so embarrassed from being pointed out by one of the actors :P hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment