Friday, January 15, 2010

Scars draft Footage

After 2 consecutive days of fight scene which came to a halt due to the monsoon rain which was on time daily at 3pm, we weren't able to finish the shoot and furthermore, some of the cast going outstation and conti's not applicable due to our full-time work. I had couple more drama's and films shoot which requires me to have a conti, Pui have to cut his hair for a film conti and my schedule been packing real tight with the rest of the crew as well. But not all was in vain, we have really good shots but incomplete due to some missing links in between. So I can only make the best of what we have and try to make clips out of it cause all the actors did very well that day..

Right now I'm working on a "New" Scars... well Version 2.. this time, there will b professional help... the script is halfway through... and there are more time for the preparations... I know this time we will hit the jackpot..... stay tune for more....

here i would like to ask for the forgiveness of the crews and cast who are involve in "Scars V.1" But as said, i'll make the best out of it so that it can be included in your filmography :)

Ah Gu & Mook intimidating Casey

Ah Gu, Pui Fook Chien (Left), Mook, Howard Law (Right)

Casey, Bong (Middle) doubting with determination

Ah Gu luring Casey into a fight

The whole group shocked at the turn bout of the situation

I just love the blood.. can't seems to get enough of it

Getting into character

King Wu thinks this looks more like constipation... but its good expression

Ah Gu's cockily intimidating Casey

Real Pain.. hahaha... pulls on a chunk of my hair..

Zombie attack :P

I think after a couple of films and dramas getting all the blood on my face, it feels addictive..

Taking a punch like a man....

And "Cha Cha" after that... lol

This is not what it looks like.. try guessing

Real stunts, no tatami, no padding..

Great expression from Howard Law

Do I look suffocated?

Mook's chocking it in hard..

Lucky I got Howard to play Mook, imagine a guy who's 200 pounds... gona break my back on this

As said, real stunts on real ground :P

The trick is to know how to land and how to guide the landing style

Time for more blood...

Terry taking the hit while i show off my triceps.. lol

Clothline WWE style with a acrobat act from Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment