Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jack Neo's Love Matters

My 1st Chinese Film was with the legendary Singaporean Director, Jack Neo. Im lucky enough to have met him in 3 of my shoots for "Love Matters" The shoot took place at Ampang.. I was like asking them about the location but the description they gave me confuse me because im not familiar with the kl route. but when I reached the LRT station at KLCC, the location was actually beside my college... hahaha...

well, i went in and had my make-up and hair done... and the best part was, I met a lot of old friends and made new friends. Sunny is the wardrobe guy, an old friend of mine during WiraSiswi shoot together with Jarold from LFS studio.

anyways, after a couple of hours there, the main star finally arrived together with the crews and all (I always arrive early - at least 1 hr or more) the shoot started and gosh, was Jack Neo strict during the shoot :P but he was fun with lots of joking around to loosen every1 up. and he loves to take pictures with his Digital SLR :)

It was a great day at the shoot and after a couple of hours shoot and they wrap for the day. Hear from the main actresses that they are heading to KLCC to shop.. but i was rushing off to another apointment :P

anyways, the shoot was great and I went to the 1st day cinema premier :P

haf u al watch it? well, my scene was pretty short but at least I apprear twice in this film as different role :P tell me what u think :) can u spot me :P

Me serving as a Gigolo

Offering Liquer and entertaining the customer when her friend choose their partner

Being dressed up in a very sexy outfit :P

No comments:

Post a Comment