Wednesday, May 6, 2009

NTV7's THE IRON LADY

One of the drama im involved in, The Iron Lady. I played one of Zhen Ming's bestman who went with him to pick up the bride. One of my early experiences in the local chinese market. Though I'm still very new in the chinese market. I started off in the Malay Industry appearing in Wirasiswi (Featured), Ampang Medikal as Jay (supporting), Nyawa Nyawa Ikan (supporting) and etc... Appearing in 24 films and dramas in my 1st year in the industry. currently playing as Ah Chin in Aziz M. Osman's latest film, CE 1 and Juliane's Martial Arts featured film.

Anyways, There's more to come... stay tune :)

Viewable on (Click on the link below)
The Iron Lady (Episode 29 - Part II)

Do watch it online and give me some comment :P

Ive got lots of comments up till today after this show was aired.... the weirdest comment i've got was about my pants being too low and my hairstyle was weird.. but that is only from 1 single person.. hahaha... i was hoping for comments on my acting... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment