Friday, June 19, 2009

Having my share in Stunt Work :P

Well, I've to be versatile with what I do. Every1 brand me "Jack of all Trades" ah... well, master of a few.. or more :P anyways.. I got the opportunity to work with 2 legendary local stunt masters, Bro Wah and Bro Fai. And we have Man Wai who has been in the industry for a decade and more. and more Martial art champions involved in the whole film especially Jey Tong who is a world champion Martial Artist. I feel so lucky that I get to learn from all these experts.

Well, that day, my job was to handle the wiring. Timing and proper planning is needed in this as perfection or near perfection is required to make the whole thing look real in the film. We have Man Wai being hooked up for the fight scene. No stunt double was required as he himself is a stuntman. Its not my 1st time working in a stunt team though. I was working with the Hong Kong Stunt Masters previously and I think its a good thing to learn all these to enhance my capability as a skilled actor.

Man Wai and Jey choreographing the fight scene with Bro Fai and Wah looks on for any loop holes

Man Wai showing the 2 stunt masters how he wants the scene to feel

Man Wai giving me the double "V"

Right before he made a flying kick for my cam

Man Wai's Victory Dance. He's a very friendly guy even when he's a renown artist

Bro Wah relaxing before the shoot

Wiring Preparation - hooking up the sand bag to get more weight

Bro Wah hooking up Man Wai to be tied

Jumping off the table to pull Man Wai up

Hahaha.. good composition with the puller and the pulled

Showing off how its done - Flexing with rope

Seems like I like to be put on the table :P

Pulling with my good friend, Jey Tong with Man Wai getting the last position

Cameraman preparing the angle

No comments:

Post a Comment