Thursday, June 18, 2009

Injured on set

Well its a Martial Art Film Im involved in after all :P Injury is sometimes hard to prevent and avoid. But anyhow, It was a great day shoot with lots of fights and drama going on.. Im not allowed to review much but im allowed to put on pics which don't tell too much according to the director :P

How did I get injured :P hahaha.. well, just a common accident with punches and kicks flying around.. who knows which goes where lol... anyways... enjoy the pics :P


Getting my make up on.. gosh, the blood was so sweet that i can't even swallow em :P

Trying to hold the Blood inside my mouth without swallowing em

Real injury on my left upper cheek.. check out the swell

Posing for the camera with my bloody face

Vomiting blood after being kicked

Refusing to give up on the fight

Getting ready to spring back in action

But can't seem to catch my breath

Whoa.... Back Breaker.... World wrestling Entertainment move

I just love this pic's composition

Lily crying over my dead body :P

No comments:

Post a Comment