Friday, June 19, 2009

It's a Martial Art Film All Right :)

And of course, There are lots of FIGHTING involved... I'm heading down to Malacca for my last fight scene for the film today. But not after I finish off my training and choreography with Julian Block on her Martial Art Film, Ramli At War. I'm the main actor of this action film which will be shot in early July. Talking bout getting beaten up, 2 martial art films in 2 months :P but we have been training for Ramli At War for the past 2 mths after Julian confirm the shoot and the Main Choreographers, Low Angle has been working hard to make you feel the bruise just by watching it on ur couch. there will be MMA, Karate, Taekwondo and capoeira fighters involved...

Here's more behind the scene from "Fist of Dragon" well, im not allowed to be involve on that day because i'm one of the main cast and they told me that my well build physics stands out too much and will be easily spotted ... lol :P

2 Big names of the stunt industry working on the 1st draft

Michael warming up before the fight scene

Michael giving a side kick

Jey's flying high to perform this Spinning kick

Warming up on the acrobatic stunts

Bro Fai Showing us how its done properly

J.U.D.O. TIME (LoL, still managed to catch a glimps of the camera and pose while being thrown)

Jey showing us his 540 spin kick

Flying Michael says don't mess with me

Capture on Set with a high flyer

Caught in the act - Don't mess with Li

Kar Fai showing his strength / how to carry ur wife on the wedding night :P

No comments:

Post a Comment