Friday, June 26, 2009

Visiting Friends at Port Klang Shoot Site

260609 - went over to Port Klang to visit the Fist of Dragon's cast and crew. It was quite a ride from my place, Kota Damansara to the Jetty. cause I used the NKVE highway, it took ages for me to reach. and upon reaching the Port, I had to ask around to get to sumwhere near because it no one knows exactly how to get there and all the directions were different. Finally, the attendant at the BHP station was most helpful giving me the exact direction to my destination.

Its the 1st day shoot of the final fight scene between the villain and the Hero. lots of wiring work and fight stunts. I weren't involve with this stunt work today cause im attached to another shoot "Ramly At War" where I'm the play the main actor. I took around 700 shots on the day and these are just a few I took with my new Canon basic Lens 50mm f1.8 which I just got at 3pm. I didn't just buy it actually, It was cause my basic stock lens just failed me and to fix it cost me another one of these lens :'(

anyways, will b blogging more pictures soon.. here are sum review

Fooling around with the spotlight used for the background lightings

Hooking up Jey for the stuntwork

The cablemen at work

The High flyer effect

The Camera Crew concentrating on their work to capture the best quality

Bro Fai showing us how Film martial art effect tools

Jey jumping over the ropes at high angle

Jey perform acrobat on the rope

The Red Camera

Michael showing us the Bruce Lee look with a RayBan shade

Bro Wah showing us how to make a good jump

Bro Fai handling the rope at the other end alone - P.O.W.E.R

No comments:

Post a Comment